Travelling from outside of Canada?

As of June 1, 2009, persons travelling from the U.S require a passport book or passport card for re-entry into the U.S.  Although Golden Beach Resort has done their best to provide up to date information, they cannot be held responsible for any changes to Government policy.  The links provided here are to assist the visitor in easily finding up to date information on travelling.  The visitor must satisfy themselves that they have all documents required for travelling to or from Canada.  Please check with the country of origin before booking your reservation. 

Border Wait Times
U.S Customs and Border Protection
U.S Passport Card
Golden Beach Resort

7100 County Rd 18

Roseneath, On


Main Office : 905-342-5366

Reservations: 1-800-263-7781

~Creating Family Memories that Last a Life Time~